Friday, December 20, 2013

Still Surviving

Today I'm at school. It's so good to see my students again. But so many are missing. It's sad but at the same time classes are only 25 min long and I love  that I will not be here all day. I'm excited to sub for math and it will be good to get that time. I love Todd though. I feel like I always want to be talking about him. I miss him. So much. It feels like onset of a panic attack ALL the time. It's strange but each day is getting better and I do love being alive. I still feel like Todd will be walking in at any moment to tell me it's all a big joke. That none of this is real. But I know it is real. I really do miss him and I know that everything would be resolved. But Now I don't know what to do.

I love you Todd
I always will. <3 forever and always

Shae

No comments:

Post a Comment