Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fresh Start?

I'm graduating college in about a week and start student teaching in Aug. I'm terrified! I can't believe that now I get to start a real job, one that I have chosen as my profession. I have learned a lot while being here at college, the ones that stick out to me is that 1) I know absolutely nothing, and 2) I want to learn everything I can. As I learn more however I continually feel that I know less and less. There is so much out there to learn and even more than I could ever hope to learn in one lifetime.

I know that as I start my new career I will be excited, discouraged, and everything in between because that is what comes from teaching. I hope that this will be a rewarding path that I have chosen and that I can help the next generation of Americans become great citizens of this wonderful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment